Location: Utrecht Head Office, national travel to customers (usually one hour)
Languages required: English and Dutch
Role type: Permanent, Consulting role
Visa status: No VISA possibilities
Everything is online now. It has to be super cool, otherwise, it will get missed. How about working on super cool projects with AI and Data, for an Azure centric company that is making a huge impact in this market for example a making showrooms energy neutral for a car manufacturer, putting sensors in every dealership…
Is your passion building great stuff using React, for really interesting companies?
You’ll build, because you love building stuff, then you be a great fit for our client, an exceptional (and we mean exceptional) AI and Data company based in Utrecht. Explore the boundaries of technology. Go where no man has gone before. Make things possible that seem impossible. Say you can do it, instead of you can not do it because of this or that. This is what they enjoy and this is what makes their clients happy. Their passion is what drives us. But they cannot do it all alone. Therefore, they are looking for new talent. Our client is now seeking a Frontend Developer. But not an average Front end developer. One who wants to always improve, work with cool customers and build inspiring applications. We build most of our applications on the React platform, so if you have any experience or are willing and able to learn, contact us now.
Our client has a culture in which we care about each other and have a desire to grow. If you are a real team player, do not have a 9 - 5 mentality, want to make impact in this world by building great stuff together, join our club.
- You have experience with Object-Oriented programming;
- You have experience with React! or you are willing to learn and become a hero in it;
- A real team player. You enjoy working in a team;
- You like to share your successes and can explain how you achieved it!
- You enjoy sharing knowledge. If you write manuals or contribute to open source platforms, that is a big plus;
- You do not mind asking questions;
- You have a higher level of education;
- You speak and write English and if you speak Dutch too, that is a plus;
- You have some experience with DevOps and Git, or are willing to learn;
- You have a positive mindset;
- You think of solutions, not in problems
A big plus if you:
- Have experience with deploying your solutions on Microsoft Azure;
- You can motivate yourself and manage your work;
- You have some commercial experience;
What will you get in return:
- Encouragement to the functioning of the company
- Expert advice from your colleagues
- Regular training/opportunity to attend conferences
- A fixed and variable salary (variable part also paid monthly)
- Individual annual performance bonus, company results permitting
- Generous laptop budget
- Generous phone expenses
- Lease car budget depending role/function
- An employer that is passionate about the environment and mainly supplying electric cars
- 25 days holiday
- Permanent contract
- No non-compete clause
- Participation in standard pension fund
- full virtual back office function/support
Apply today and join a market leader in innovative data solutions.