Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
about 1 month ago
Are you a creative, modern Front-end developer (React/Vue) who loves building user interfaces, making complex business processes simple and thus amazing your customers with ease and speed compared to previously time-consuming, error-prone processes? Do you have an analytical approach?
If this describes you, read on…
Our client, based in Amersfoort is growing rapidly with brilliantly talented people, develops innovative business applications based on a low code RAD platform that is highly recognized by Gartner. They build innovative custom applications for our customers at high speed, without writing packs of paper.
What will you do?
You work in a buzzing team of Dutch colleagues - UX, backend and the business, with state-of-the-art technologies (on frontend and backend) and in a short time you will participate in various challenging projects at leading companies. You will make a real difference to customers by developing awesome UIs.
You will have an affinity with user-friendly modelling and presentation of business processes. This is your chance to create a career in which you help companies to achieve enormous benefits with new technology. And all in an inspiring and dynamic environment!
● Minimum HBO Computer Science / (Technical) Business Administration or equivalent level of education;
● Knowledge of build tooling, linting and testing is an advantage;
● Knowledge of RESTful API design, data modelling and database design is an advantage;
● A demonstrable background and passion for software development and technology;
● Interest in low and no code development platforms, such as Betty Blocks;
● Knowledge of designing modern (web) interfaces and a sense of interaction design;
● Knowledge and experience with agile development methodologies, such as Scrum;
● Good expression skills in the Dutch and English language;
● In possession of a driving license B.
● You are an enthusiastic and creative consultant with an affinity for customized software solutions;
● You love challenges and you can switch between different problems;
● You have excellent analytical and communication skills and are capable of translating the wishes of our customers into practical and innovative solutions;
● You prefer to develop a complete application from A to Z, in a permanent team, together with the client;
● You are able to learn new techniques, tools and programming languages quickly;
● You are passionate, a team player and you go for quality and customer focus.