Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer considering something new and exciting? Here’s your next job where every day will be different and where you’ll get to have a lot of fun and most important – job satisfaction!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will set up new cloud environments and migrate existing data centres to the cloud. You prefer to automate everything you can and you use provisioning scripts to automate all your tasks, without shell access.
What will you actually DO? You
- will design new and innovative integration solutions for our clients;
- will test what you are developing and you know that everything can always be improved;
- will support our clients in implementing DevOps solutions and provide training where necessary; and
- will share knowledge with your clients, give presentations, webinars, write blogs and participate in internal and external events.
Your skills and experience:
- have an education at the higher vocational (HBO) or academic (university) level and have an excellent command of the English language;
- have at least XNUMX years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or as an Engineer in a development/management team in a complex (cloud) environment;
- previously worked as a Lead Developer, Architect or Technical Tester and are now ready for your next step;
- have experience with things like Agile, Scrum, Software Development, DevOps, CI/CD and have Google Cloud or AWS in your DNA and you love to have vigorous discussions about it;
- have experience with many different techniques and can apply them where necessary; and
- have an insatiable urge to learn new tech, want to continuously develop yourself and share all the knowledge you have; and
- have an insatiable urge to learn new tech, want to continuously develop yourself and share all the knowledge you have; and want to develop further within our company.
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible working approach
- Nice bunch of colleagues to work with and bounce ideas of, learn from and laugh with
- 25 days’ holiday
- A supportive and encouraging working environment where everything is possible
- Lease car
- Laptop, mobile phone, expenses