Competitive bruto base plus exceptional secondary benefits, projects and environment
DE - LV
10 months ago
Imagine a retro, open plan office where the CEO and all colleagues sit together, work together when they are not at the customer, and the CEO bounds in to the office with chocolates for all the employees! This is what you can expect when you join one of our top clients - a leading Data Science consultancy that is streets ahead of its competition - because they focus on innovation, quality, fun and people.
Our client creates tailor-made solutions Big data solutions for high end customers in the Netherlands. They do this fast and they do this smart.
In the role of Data Engineer you are responsible for setting up and maintaining data landscapes and retrieving, processing, editing and making available the content of these landscapes. You work together with many stakeholders in order to arrive at a scalable, reliable and flexible solution that is easy to work with.
As a Data Engineer you have great knowledge and experience with the following:
- Performing systematic data quality checks
- Analyzing and optimizing database performance
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages (such as JAVA, SCALA, C ++, C #) (Programming)
- skills in data analysis tools (such as Python, Hadoop)
- Knowledge of big data processing (such as MapReduce, Spark, Apache Kafka and Flink)
- Knowledge of big data storage (such as HDFS, Hive, HBASE, Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4J, FlockDB)
- Knowledge of search engines (such as ElasticSearch)
- Applying Machine Learning and techniques
- Cloud adapt (Azure / AWS / Google)
- Containerization (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Snowflake / airflow / elastic search
Current projects include:
- combining ship travel data in order to optimize downtime on the dock
- setting up a micro-services architecture in order to provide emergency service calls with additional social media info / optimizing the workforce
- setting up a payment system (blockchain) for care payments in Africa
Our client offers:
- Innovative projects with leading clients
- A challenging job in a young growing company
- An environment where you really make the company together (and we mean that!)
- A team of colleagues, where cooperation, quality and fun are central
- An inspiring work environment in which your own input is valued and rewarded (and is simply a must)
- Very attractive salary, spacious bonus scheme combined with a comprehensive package of secondary conditions.
- 26 days’ holiday
- Lease car, laptop
- Flexible working conditions