€40000 to €60000 plus monthly bonus plus exceptional benefits
about 2 years ago
Business Architect/Business Analyst
Want to connect new technologies and people to realize innovative BPM software solutions?
Want to understand the power of how new software solutions open up opportunities in fundamentally rethinking how things are done?
Do you have a desire to help companies to dramatically improve customer service and operational costs?
Our client is leading the way on business architecture and analysis for key customers in Holland, using Pega and Appian as their BPM tools.
Education / skills requirements:
- Who have successfully completed a University of Applied Sciences (HBO in Dutch) or a Master (universiteit in Dutch),
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in (re)designing business processes (case management focus),
- Working with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
- Understanding the possibilities of new BPM solutions, preferably Pega (not a must).
- Interacting with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs. They are thus directly working alongside and with the business. Client sensitivity is a must.
- Gather, document and analyse business needs and requirements.
- Solving business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions.
- Documenting the functional solution.
- Interacting with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented.
- Experience in an agile / scrum environment (e.g. writing epic/user story’s, working with supporting tools such as the Atlassian toolkit),
- Understanding the basics of project management, or having worked as, project manager is a (big) plus.
- Fluent in Dutch (both speaking as writing).
What’s in it for you?
- Training and coaching by the best consultants,
- Training and coaching in designing for the best BPM-technologies,
- Projects within industry leading companies,
- A culture that fosters both (team) performance and a healthy work-life balance.
- Fixed salary ranging from € 3.500,- (medior) up to € 4.700,- (senior) per month,
- Bonus based on agreed KPIs (achievable yet exceptional!)
- Company car,
- Excellent collective pension arrangement,
- Laptop and company phone
- expenses of 1000 euro + per year