Competitive bruto base plus billability bonus, plus freedom to grow and excel!
3 days ago
Are you passionate about Azure cloud and .Net?
Passionate about working with THE latest tools and tech?
Want to work among inspiring experts?
We’re looking for you – an Azure Cloud Developer.
Our client, now almost 4 years old, houses inspiring IoT and AI engineers and is Azure focused. Run by people-centred experts who love pushing boundaries, they are known for being experts in their field.
This is no ordinary job – you’ll use your .Net development and Azure skills to develop an Inventory monitoring solution for large warehousing company using custom vision on Azure as well as guide a Cloud Transformation to Azure at global retailer.
You’ll sometimes be based at the customer, mainly in the Ranstad, or work at home, or book your space in the office via an app. Fridays you’ll grab a freshly brewed coffee, chat to your colleagues, share news and knowledge, fun and a beer, of course in the afternoon, ready for the weekend to begin.
You’ll be a match if you:
- You are innovative and curious in nature.
- You have a college or university degree, preferably in a technical direction.
- You have extensive Azure knowledge (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- You have at least 3 years of development experience in .NET and Azure technologies (i.e. services, functions, storage).
- You are very familiar with microservices architectures and containerization (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes)
- You are very familiar with Agile/Scrum.
- You are able to explain complex matters in simple wording.
- You have an opinion of your own and are not afraid to share it.
- You are curious by nature and like to keep up with the latest technologies.
- You are a true team player, but are not afraid to take your own responsibility when acting solo.
- Your communication skills in both English and Dutch are solid, both written and verbal.
- You have some experience with the Power Platform (PowerApps, Automate, PowerBI, Virtual Agents or a combination of the above) or are willing to learn about it.
- You are familiar with DevOps and CI/CD.
Our client is fearless and committed to results, towards their customers but also employees. Learning and development possibilities are endless. You’ll get a permanent contract straight away. You can count on a good salary, a monthly bonus, a holiday allowance and a company car or public transport arrangement. Your pension is tailor-made, just like the tools you work with. Choose the computer and phone you want and we will buy them for you. And yes, after that they are really yours. Because coming to work with them means that they truly believe in you.