Job title: .Net developer (medior plus)
Location: Utrecht head office, customers usuall within one hour. Travel required. Fridays in
Salary: competitive bruto base plus billability bonus, plus freedom to grow and excel!
Interested in AI and IoT and working with the latest tech? Imagine a job where you get to work end-to-end, from start to production, on some of the coolest Azure projects in the Netherlands such as detecting counterfeit products using Azure Machine Learning Services for training the models, serving some of the greatest brands around.
Now imagine a cool shared space, retro, open office that is easily accessible by car or public transport which is centrally located in Utrecht and one that encourages collaborative working, thinking and sharing ideas, and lunch of course!
Imagine a job where you’ll work on smaller projects that you’ll be able to see the impact of quickly and thus results that will make it all worthwhile, learning as you go, constantly.
There it is. Your next job.
Here is what we need from you:
Your are fluent in English and / or Dutch.
You love coding in C#, get freaked out when something is not in source control and the first thing you do at a new project, after creating a git repo, is create an Azure Pipeline.
Your core language is C# and you know your basic frameworks but love to use an Azure Notebook to run some Python code.
You are passionate about the cloud, doing things faster and better using DevOps, particularly with the Azure platform. You like working with Open Source software such as Umbraco.
All our solutions run in the Azure Cloud, using functions, service busses, API managers and all the other cool PAAS stuff. We don’t expect you to know everything from Azure, but you should be able to adapt and gain new knowledge quickly.
We are a small team working agile and focus on delivering quality software on the agreed deadlines.
You’ll know and have experience of:
· C# (MVC / .net Core / Framework 4.7.X) -> 5 years+
· API / REST / SOAP
· ARM templates
· Azure PaaS services
· Kanban / Scrum
· Azure DevOps (VSTS) (CI / CD)
What will you get in return:
• Personal development:
- Wings to fly – you will be encouraged to follow your dreams, however big they are
- Speak at conferences / head up development sessions
- Facilitate changes in the company
- An adult environment that you can thrive in (no micro management)
- Social events, knowledge sharing, collaboration etc
• A competitive fixed and bonus (bonus part also paid monthly)
• Individual annual performance bonus, company results permitting
• Generous laptop budget – pick your own!
• Generous phone expenses
• Lease car budget depending role/function
• 25 days’ holiday
• Permanent contract
• No non-compete clause
• Pension fund
• Full virtual back office function / support